WLCA offers classes throughout the greater Puget Sound Region!
Some of our partnering schools from the 2013-14 school year include:
- Arcadia Montessori: Spanish
- Artondale Elementary: Spanish
- Chambers Primary: Spanish
- Chloe Clark Elementary: Spanish
- Cougar Ridge Elementary: Spanish, Mandarin (download flyer)
- Discovery Elementary: Spanish
- Evergreen Christian School: Spanish
- Harbor Heights Elementary: Spanish
- Kopachuck Middle School: Spanish
- Lowell Elementary: Spanish, French
- LP Brown Elementary: Spanish
- McKenny Elementary: Spanish
- McLane Elementary: Spanish
- Mill Creek Elementary: Spanish, Mandarin
- Pioneer Elementary: Spanish
- Purdy Elementary: Spanish
- St. Charles Borromeo: Spanish
- Voyager Elementary: Spanish, Mandarin
Register Now if WLCA classes are already at your school!
Bring WLCA to your School!
Follow the example of the schools above and bring global education to your school with WLCA classes today!
All parents/guardians must agree to the following terms:
100% if requested at least two weeks before classes begin.
50% if requested by the end of the first week of classes.
NON REFUNDABLE if requested after the first week of classes.
WLCA classes are designed to be fun, active and safe! In order to ensure a safe learning environment, we have a strict policy should a child become a discipline problem:
- Parents will be notified immediately and are asked to work with the child to correct the problem.
- If there is no improvement, a conference will be called between the teacher, the parent(s) or guardian(s), the student and the A.C.E. Area Coordinator.
- If the problem persists, the child will be asked to leave the class permanently. A prorated tuition refund will be given.
You must inform the teacher and/or Parent Coordinator if your child is going to be absent from a class. This ensures safety measures and prevents the teacher from spending class time tracking down students.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Morning Classes: Students should not be dropped off more than 5 minutes before morning classes. We are not responsible for supervision of children until class begins.
Afternoon Classes: Students must be picked up within 10 minutes of class ending.
There is a late fee of $25 if a child is not picked up within 10 minutes after class has ended. Our teachers do not get paid for staying after class has ended, and most have other jobs or families to attend to. This late fee goes directly to the teacher in order to compensate them for their additional time.
Students will only be dismissed to the location or person indicated by the parent/guardian.
If school is canceled due to reasons such as snow, WLCA classes are canceled as well. If a late start or early dismissal occurs due to reasons such as snow, please expect WLCA classes to be canceled. Make up classes will be held.
Bounced Check / Declined Credit Card Fee
There is a $20 fee for bounced checks and declined credit cards.
WLCA requires a 10 student enrollment to hold a class. In the case that 10 students do not enroll, the class may be canceled. If the class is canceled you will be given a full refund.