A.C.E. English Study Tours
Improve your English skills part-time while exploring special topics. Ideal for groups of 10-14 students (age 16+), A.C.E. English Study Tours typically run for 2 weeks. Focus areas may include American culture, TOEFL Preparation, Studio Arts, Service Learning, College Campus Visits, and more!
Comprehensive English Programs to Help You Succeed
Listening and Speaking Class: Build confidence and develop the skills needed to significantly enhance your continuing in-country English education. Classes use situational learning to develop practical grammar, pronunciation, and communicative abilities.
Conversation Class: Practice the art of conversation in small group or partner settings. Native English speaking instructors provide opportunities for you to gain confidence in communicating effectively.
Local Excursions: Explore beautiful surroundings nearby as you utilize your newly acquired English skills. Local destinations for Seattle include the Space Needle, Pike Place Market and the first Starbucks, Seattle Art Museum, Discovery Park, Ballard Locks, and local community festivals. Typical excursions for Bozeman include Yellowstone National Park and nearby museums. The morning class lessons will be connected to the afternoon excursions.
Group Programs at A.C.E. Language Institutes Advantages
- Practice English in a real-life setting with native English speakers.
- Improve your confidence in speaking and comprehending English for everyday situations.
- Use new skills from your conversation classes during excursions.
- Hear standard American English without difficult regional accents. Professional instructors and guest lecturers are experts in their fields.
- Programs include all classes, housing, local transportation, airport transfers, welcome orientation, farewell reception, and provisions for one chaperone per group. A.C.E. will provide pre-departure advice and invitation letters for obtaining visas. Groups can choose cultural or vocational excursion packages for an added fee.
Our customized English Study Tours can be organized for groups of 5 or more (age 16+). They offer a great opportunity to visit the U.S., practice English and learn about American culture.
Program options may include:
- Daily English lessons with qualified, professional ESL instructors
- Field trips to local cultural attractions, schools, universities or businesses.
- Volunteer work with a local organization
- Accommodation with an A.C.E. host family or in a university or dormitory, including three meals a day
- Transportation to and from the Seattle Airport
- American conversation partners
- Pre-departure materials
- Assistance obtaining visas to study in the U.S.
- Certificates, ceremonies, parties and t-shirts
Group participants will stay in either dorms, homestays, hostels or hotels. Dorms are available only in the summer months, and homestays guests must be at least 18 years of age.
Planning for these tours can take anywhere from 6 months to a year, so contact us today!
Sample Program Schedule8:00-9:20...........Listening & Speaking Class
CostCost is based on the specific program options chosen and number of students in your program. We offer excellent value for the best possible program.
Sample Program Cost (2-week session per person)
Core Program Cost $1895
Optional Excursion Package $200
TOTAL Program Cost including excursions $2095
- Our programs service university students, professionals, and youths
- Customizable packages
- Highly trained instructors and expert guest speakers
- Instruction available at all levels
- Local excursions to companies such as Microsoft, Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, plus cultural attractions
- Housing and transportation arrangements
- Receive certificate of participation
- Over 40 years experience
"We have sent our students to the A.C.E. Program at SPU for many years. The staff and teachers have been very positive and professional, and our students love the program. Many of them say that they want to stay even after the program is over. And when they return to Japan, they say they want to go back!"