Apply to A.C.E. Language Institutes
Each A.C.E. Language Institute has a unique application process. To apply to A.C.E., first choose the institute location you wish to attend, and then follow the instructions below on how to apply.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact A.C.E. Enrollment Services by email at email@example.com or by phone: +1 206-217-9644 ext. 201. If you are using an agent, your agent may also contact us directly.
Eligibility: To enroll, students must be 17 years of age or older and submit all application documents and fees.
Apply Online to an A.C.E. Language Institute
Please select the institute location you would like to attend:
|A.C.E. at Montana State University||Apply Now|
|A.C.E. at Seattle Pacific University||Apply Now|
|IEP at Saint Francis University||Inquire Now|
Conditional Admission Application Instructions:
Montana State University, Seattle Pacific University, and Saint Francis University offer conditional admission to students who are academically qualified but do not meet the English language requirements. Students who are conditionally admitted attend A.C.E. Language Institute and complete Level 6 before attending one of the three schools.
- Apply to A.C.E Language Institute at SPU.
- Please email or mail the Request for Letter of Conditional Admission Form, a copy of your high school transcript(s), and all other application documents to:
- Email: A.C.E. Language Institutes Enrollment Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: A.C.E. Language Institutes
200 West Mercer Street, Suite 108 Seattle, WA 98119 USA
- A.C.E. will submit these documents and a copy of your A.C.E. enrollment letter to SPU on your behalf. Allow 2-3 weeks for processing. You will receive the letter of conditional admission from SPU via email.
- Apply directly to Saint Francis University:
- Conditional Admission Form
(Conditional Admission Form Instructions)
- Return application to email@example.com.
Instead of writing your own essay in the application, insert this phrase: “I am applying for conditional admission to SFU and want to attend the Intensive English Program.”
* About Conditional Admission
Conditional admission means you have been accepted as an undergraduate to the host university pending your completion of A.C.E. Level 6. You can apply for undergraduate conditional admission to our host universities when you enroll at A.C.E. Language Institutes. To be accepted for conditional admission, you must meet the university's academic requirements.
- A.C.E. at SPU
- Seattle Pacific UniversitySeattle, Washington
- A.C.E. at MSU
- Montana State UniversityBozeman, Montana
- A.C.E. at SFU
- Saint Francis UniversityLoretto, Pennsylvania
- A.C.E. at URI
- University of Rhode IslandKingston, Rhode Island
A.C.E. Language Institutes have
- To enter the USA to study, you will need an F-1 Visa.
- When you apply to A.C.E. or the host institution, you will be sent an I-20 document and an I-901 form. The I-20 tells the government where you will study.
- To obtain an F-1 student visa, you will need to submit the I-901 form to SEVIS and then take the receipt along with your I-20 to the nearest US Embassy or consulate.
- Please contact us if you would like to come on a Visa waiver.