Apply to A.C.E. Language Institutes

Each A.C.E. Language Institute has a unique application process. To apply to A.C.E., first choose the institute location you wish to attend, and then follow the instructions below on how to apply.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact A.C.E. Enrollment Services by email at or by phone: +1 206-217-9644 ext. 201. If you are using an agent, your agent may also contact us directly.

Eligibility: To enroll, students must be 17 years of age or older and submit all application documents and fees.

Apply Online to an A.C.E. Language Institute

Please select the institute location you would like to attend:

A.C.E. at Montana State University Apply Now
A.C.E. at Seattle Pacific University Apply Now
IEP at Saint Francis University Inquire Now

Detailed Application Instructions:

Apply to A.C.E. Language Institute at Montana State University
Apply to A.C.E. Language Institute at Seattle Pacific University
  • Option 1: Apply online to A.C.E. at Seattle Pacific University
    Applying online is the fastest and easiest way to get enrolled at A.C.E. Click here to begin. Once you are enrolled, we will send you an I-20.
  • Option 2: Download a paper application form and submit by fax or mail.
Note: Click here for instructions to request a Letter of Conditional Admission to SPU.
Apply to the Intensive English Program at Saint Francis University

The intensive English program at Saint Francis University (SFU) is administered by A.C.E. Language Institutes. Students may apply for Conditional Admission, or apply to the Intensive English Program only.

Option 1: Apply for Conditional Admission to SFU
Apply directly to Saint Francis University as an international student who will attend the intensive English program. International students who are academically admissible to SFU but do not have sufficient language proficiency may be conditionally admitted and must complete Level 6 of the Intensive English program at SFU.

Option 2: Apply for the SFU Intensive English Program Only
Students can choose to apply to the Intensive English Program only and then decide later whether to apply to a university or return home.

* About Conditional Admission

Conditional admission means you have been accepted as an undergraduate to the host university pending your completion of A.C.E. Level 6. You can apply for undergraduate conditional admission to our host universities when you enroll at A.C.E. Language Institutes. To be accepted for conditional admission, you must meet the university's academic requirements.

Select your language:

Visa Information

  • To enter the USA to study, you will need an F-1 Visa.
  • When you apply to A.C.E. or the host institution, you will be sent an I-20 document and an I-901 form. The I-20 tells the government where you will study.
  • To obtain an F-1 student visa, you will need to submit the I-901 form to SEVIS and then take the receipt along with your I-20 to the nearest US Embassy or consulate.
  • Please contact us if you would like to come on a Visa waiver.